random-read

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

On my way to work..

I need to turn right.. I see one car in front of me.., waiting to take the free right turn..
(Come on.. theres no-one coming in the cross-road in front of you.. Go! G..O...! go! what are you waiting for ?.. Oops.. theres a car.. Wait, that is in the middle lane.. , what are you waiting for ?
Why are talking to the person sitting next to you.. instead of moving ?
You could've turned in the right-most lane.. Alright.. hes gone.. Now.. Go!
What ? Are you waiting for that truck to cross over.. that too in the middle lane ? The truck is coming so slow.. Go man!. I should've gone through the Gas station, to make that right!..
Oh.. ok.. The truck is gone.. Are you moving.. oh Yes.. Looks like hes gonna move.. I see the red-brake-light is gone.. moving.. moving.. Red-brake light again ? What ? Still waiting for some other car to come ? Now go man! (ok its a woman).. Go lady! If you go now, I wouldnt get caught in the red-light in the oncoming signal in the crossroad..
Well, ok.. some cars are coming.. they are slowing down.. (Why arent they going fast.. ) oh.. Its green now for us. Hello, dont look at them. its green for us.. Go.. Appaada..
Shes moving already.
This is why, you shouldnt sleep late and go to work late, in a hurry!
I took my right, passed that lady.. reached work..
Logging in.., Opening Explorer.. started typing "mail.yahoo.com"...

Now, I wonder, why am I getting bald! Does this have anything to do with that ?

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger nourish-n-cherish said...

Yahoo mail padikka itthana koothu-aa? Hmm......I see you are still quite avid about somehow by-passing red lights by taking "Pa"shaped free-right turns!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger nourish-n-cherish said...

Yahoo mail padikka itthana koothu-aa? Hmm......I see you are still quite avid about somehow by-passing red lights by taking "Pa"shaped free-right turns!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Suresh Sankaralingam said...

I can certainly understand your plight... I love driving on Saturday or Sunday mornings when there is no one in the road. Only time when I get the entire road for myself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home