random-read

Monday, June 19, 2006

Got song ?

Do you ever feel like, "Oh.. this is my song.."
(Im not talking about the song.. which they played on your wedding day..)
Like, when you hear this song, You should stop whatever you are doing and start listening to it.
Or if you are really low and if you hear this song, your worries are gone (atleast for that full 4-5 minutes). You may have so many songs like that, but this particular one, just brings you back lot of memories (good ones).
Sometimes not any memory, just the happy thoughts from the music or the way of picturisation of the song brings you to the good mood.
No matter how many times you hear.. you dont feel tired of it.
Mine is "Chinna Chinna vanna kuyil" from Mouna Raagam. I just merge myself with the Janaki's husky starting "laala laala lalalalaa".
When Im feeling really low or sad or after some serious/sad movie or any news.. I will run towards my next chance to get in the car and start opening the CD bag for this song.
Do you have one ? If not, its time to find one.
I would say, Its like finding a soulmate... Except, its easier!

3 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Meera Manohar said...

I guess for me-- "Ilangaathu Veesudhae" from Pithaamagan does the trick more often than not. But, unfortunately can't pin it down to one particular song.. depends on the mood (-:

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger nourish-n-cherish said...

yes....for me it is carnatic music based songs. I just love listening to Srikrishna's (?!)songs belted out by Sudha, KJJ, MS etc.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger sdpal said...

You couldve mentioned "Krishna's" song or Lord Krishna's songs..
Ok.. ok. We agree.. you love your beloved husband, a lot. (Good for him!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home